Regulations for users of polishjazzarch.com
- The internet service containing digitalised issues of “Jazz Forum” magazine, available online at http://polishjazzarch.com (hereafter referred to as the “Service”), is operated by Zbigniew Seifert Foundation, with registered office in Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register, Register of associations, other social and trade organisations, foundations and public health establishments and Register of Entrepreneurs under no. KRS 0000355614, tax identification number: NIP 113 27 999 63 National Business Registry number: REGON 142422604 (hereafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The Service allows its users to read archive issues of “Jazz Forum” magazine, and search for words and phrases in three language versions: Polish, English and German.
- Using the Service is tantamount to the acceptance of these Regulations.
- The Service is free of charge.
- In order to use the Service, the following technical requirements need to be fulfilled: see the instruction.
- The rights in materials made available in the Service are protected by the law, in particular – by the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. The materials may be used in accordance with the principles of permitted use, whereas any wider use requires prior consent of the entitled parties, i.e. Zbigniew Seifert Foundation and the publisher of Jazz Forum”- „For jazz” Sp. z o.o..
- It is prohibited to use the Service in ways contrary to legal regulations and good online practice, especially – to send or disseminate illegal contents by means of the Service.
- Any possible complaints ought to be made by email using the following address: email@example.com. A complaint ought to include the sender’s data by which he or she is to be identified, as well as a brief description of the problem.
- The Administrator shall investigate the complaint within 14 days of receipt and notify the sender of the results of the investigation without delay, to the address provided by the sender.
- The Administrator takes best care to make the Service available without interruptions or other disturbances, taking account of the greatest possible number of software configurations available on the market. The Administrator may not, however, provide any guarantee, particularly with regard to the Service quality, its applicability to any uses, or its visible or hidden physical faults or legal flaws.
- The Regulations are binding as of 15th November 2011.
Fundacja im. Zbigniewa Seiferta oraz wydawca "Jazz Forum"- "For jazz" Sp. z o.o. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. Wykonanie Frodo. Projekt Jerzy Szałaciński